Tuesday, November 16, 2004


Oh my God I got hit by a car yesterday! But I'm totally fine, thank God! I was just walking with mom and I smelt something good in the street so I went to see what it was and mom turned her back for one second. Next thing you know I had walked into a car! That was moving! It was an old lady driving really slow (thank goodness!) and very close to the curb. Mom heard a "thunk" noise and whipped around to see me and the car. Oh my God! So I just walked back to her and wanted to go on to the park. So she checked me out and I seemed fine so we went to the park and then I scurried home because it was time for breakfast:) Shes been picking me up and hugging me all day, which is kind of annoying but I've also been getting extra treats too! So now mom is going to get a regular leash that doesn't extend so I can't wander into the street anymore. I didn't mean to worry her and make her cry, but I smelt something! Maybe it was food! I promise I won't do it again.  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Nia said...

Oh my, Olive, thank goodness you're ok. Mommy only uses the regular leashes, she dislikes the extending leashes because I also like to wander away and extended leashes tend to be thinner and since I zig zag from the left to right when I am walked, I get tangled in the leash.

12:55 AM  
Blogger laserone_ said...

Oh no! I'm so glad Olive is ok! I can't imagine how scary that must have been. Hugs hugs hugs! :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home