Monday, October 03, 2005

Mom got me to take my pill by putting it in one of these grapes, mmmmm. She totally tricked me! Normally if I see her do it I won't eat it, you can't fool me! But she did it while I was in the other room, so I had no idea until it was in my mouth, then there was no turning back, I love my grapes!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, grapes have found to be toxic to dogs. See

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that, the ASPCA website has the updated data

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found out the same thing from my vet. He said the damage is irreversible and has seen a couple dogs pass away when they ingested grapes. Please don't feed Olive grapes. It's better to be safe than sorry. She is too precious. :-) And you're a good mommy.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home