Monday, November 28, 2005


Oh what am I going to do? I went with mom today to a place called "Animal's Home". I thought it was a doggie hotel, so mom took me with her to go check it out. Well, turns out its a kennel, and they had a bunch of big mean dogs that barked really loud at me! And if I have to stay there when mom and dad go home for Christmas I have to stay all by myself in a cage OUTSIDE! The poor doggies I saw today were shivering. Oh no I did not like that place at all! Luckily mom didn't either, and said she would never leave me there, phew! So they're still looking, hope they find something nice for me...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for getting a tour! Once a long time ago I took a kennel recommendation from a friend and the place seemed nice enough on the outside but claimed they didnt let humans in the back because of protecting the dogs from human illnesses. Bunch of crap, my dog came back with a very bad cold. No tour= to stay!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Mike Hillwig said...

I'm taking my Reggie with me to Pittsburgh for Christmas. I can't take him on the plane because that will cost a lot (and Southwest won't even let me take him on the plane) so we're driving eight hours each way to see my family for Christmas.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home