Wednesday, January 18, 2006


You know how the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains? Well, the rain in Belgium falls mainly everywhere, everyday, at least in the winter. So this morning when I went outside I decided to wear my light raincoat, since it was only a fine mist, but enough to get a pup wet at the park. It's hard to tell in the photo because I'm extremely excited about breakfast, but this little raincoat did a pretty good job. Despite the fact that it velcro came undone at my belly due to, well, my belly, it kept me dry while mom got nice and wet.

3 Comments:

Blogger foxyproxy said...

Hi, Olive and Olive's mom. We were looking for some pug information last month and came across your blog. My name is George Pugsley. I am a very handsome boy. I am going to have my mom put a picture of me up on her blog if you want to see me (There are already some pictures in the early blog entries). Your diary makes my mom laugh because she sees so much of me in you. Her blog is at http://jennielaine.blogspot.com/. Come see us!

Lots of snuffs and eye licks,

Georgie

1:05 AM  
Blogger tandyprehiem38258475 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:36 AM  
Blogger sabellin7 said...

Hello Princess Olive!! It's your Brussels friend. You are SO darn cute in your raincoat! I hope your Mom wasn't too wet!!! Was her umbrella broken then? I also noticed your new friend Porter! What a babe! Who's his family?

Ciao and kisses!
Sara

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home