Sunday, May 14, 2006


I KNEW something was up when I saw all these boxes! I did a little investigating, and I've also found some suitcases AND my travel bag... augh, it's airplane day! Man! This is SO not my favorite day of the year! I have to be a good girl all day and stay in a bag on the airplane for a really long time. I'll do it, but I'm not happy about it! So I guess this means no posts on here for a while, usually while I'm at my summer home in Detroit I'm too busy sunning in the garden or chasing Gizmo to get online, but I'll do my best. Otherwise, see you in September! Pugs & kisses to all!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! I dont comment often but I always stop by to see your adventures. I waited for you last summer and I will do the same this summer! Take care.

3:34 PM  
Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

Have a great summer! We'll miss you!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Nia said...

Have a safe trip my lil' pug friend. Mylo and I live just across the river from your summer home in Detroit! We can't wait to hear about your adventures in Michigan!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck,olive!!! :^)

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Answering service at home

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home