Friday, December 22, 2006


So mom and dad were going shopping in the city the other day and when I realized this, I decided to have a sit-in, until they decided to let me come. I was all set to go back into the house after my walk, but come on, I love going for walks in the city! So finally they gave in (they had no choice really, I was NOT moving!) and brought me with them. It was a lovely day, and I even got to see my friends Suzy & Inge! And tonight after dad's game I'm going home with them to stay for a few days while mom and dad go to the States for Xmas. So next week when they come back we'll have lots of pictures from my visit. Merry Xmas everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I know you're not home, 'cause you're with us...
But just for the people wo love to see you; they can watch at http://simb.skynetblogs.be

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home