Saturday, August 25, 2007

Last night in Chicago!

On my very last nightly walk in Chicago. Last night we had some serious storms. Here I am sitting with mom in front of a HUGE tree that fell over just around the corner from our house!
Hanging out by the fountain on my walk...
It's fun up here!
Check out this other tree we passed on our walk... Man! So many trees fell over. One fell right on a truck down the block. Luckily everything was fine on our block, just a bunch of branches fell. Phew! Off to Belgium next weekend, talk to you all then:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hi guys! Oh we've seen about the US storms on TV! Thank God you are ok! Hugs and kisses!

9:00 AM  
Blogger pugfreak said...

Glad to hear you are OK. Safe travels back to Europe!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Olive,

Don't say I'm looking old! Maybe I'm a little grey, but I'm still young, I'm still mommies little baby pug...
Yes it's very cold for the moment and wet...brrrrr...
Yes we should meet soon!!!

Huggles
SIMB

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home