Monday, November 26, 2007

Do not disturb

My bed is set up about 3 feet from the front door, because I like to see when people are coming and going. Mom and dad had to move my bed because I wouldn't even sleep on it, I would cuddle up in dad's gym bag or on a sweatshirt laying on the floor just to be close to the door. So now here I lay, on my bed, so I can see when they come home. And what do I do? SNOOZE right though the big event! Mom came home today and I didn't even move, I was OUT. This is the second time it's happened. I was a little confused as I woke up to some petting and cuddling, because her bag was already away, shoes off, everything! She even managed to snap this photo of me and that always wakes me up! I was in the middle of a really good dream I suppose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home