Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On the way to the in-laws...

Here I am going to the Matela's in Indiana... I get very excited in the car, followed by very sleepy. I was about to doze off in this photo.
We had a nice time at the bbq (even though I got into a fight with Sammy over a treat). Actually at the time it was nice, as everyone was giving me treats like pieces of hot dog and burger even tough mom asked them not to. Turns out it was not so nice later, when I woke up 3 times in the night to throw up. Ick. I'm better now, but come on people, I'm a DOG-no people food, even if I give you my cutest little head tilt puppy dog face!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

YAY Indiana!!!!! Where in our state did you go? Oh, and boo People Food.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooow a trip! That's great!
Huuugs!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home