Friday, June 15, 2007

Slacking...

Mom has not been updating my site lately, as I'm sure you've noticed. So here are a few random photos we have from the last few days to keep you all up to date with whats going on with me.
Here I am not wanting to walk down the stairs to go for a walk...

Here I am sitting on mom's lap after the walk, ready for a nap...
And here I am some other day, on the couch. Don't really remember what I was doing, looks like I was chewing on that bone...

So thats it. Not much going on over here, but tomorrow there may be a trip to dog beach! Although we've heard that line before... Then Sunday I'm going to visit Sammy in Indiana so I'll be sure to bring the camera. Later dudes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddie, You're right our mom was to busy studying osteopathie for animals last weeks, so she didn't had time to update our blog...But you know what she past her first year with 77,5%, not bad he...When are you guys coming back to Belgium? We miss you!

SIMB

9:32 PM  
Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Olive! You are always so cute!

8:11 AM  
Blogger pugfreak said...

Olive,

I'm headed to Alaska until late July but hope to hook up with you then. Will you still be in Chicago? I really want to meet you guys.

Donna and Raoul

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home