Thursday, November 29, 2007

Alone again!

Well, we found Honey's home... so it's back to just one cutie in the house.
I am so happy! Mom was walking her like usual and they came up to a house and honey went right up to the door and sat down and looked at her, like... this is my house! So mom knocked on the door and this little old French lady was so grateful! She ushered us in and pulled out a chair and poured mom some juice. Turns out Honey has a sister, and lives right down the street! So maybe I'll be seeing her again. The funny thing was we've walked by her house like 10 times, I guess she just decided it was time to go home. The cute little old lady INSISTED that mom take the money she was trying to give her, 6 euros and 70 cents, to... buy some new lipstick!?!?! haha, mom needs to start wearing more make-up! What a good day, honey is safe at home:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Olive,

We're excited to see you soon buddy!!!
So good you found Honey's mommy!!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am resident in the Pug Community at ww.pugslife.org and I want to invite you to join, too. If you don’t have the time, maybe you can just grab one of our Pugslife badges to put on your website. Thanks.

Twirly the Pug

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Miss Olive!!! I hope you have a safe flight home and a very happy holiday with your doggie friends in "Chi" town!!!! I'm sure Santa Dog will come to visit you on the 24th!!:0)

XXX
Your friend in Bruxelles

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home