Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Check out the picture mom saw online! It looks just like Baloe, me, and Mowglie! Tomorrow I'm going to stay with my best buddies for a week while mom and dad go to Chicago. I can't wait! We have so so so much fun together. I get totally spoiled, I even get to sleep in the big bed! So no more posts for another week or so, but I'm sure Inge and Susie will take a lot of photos, so I'll put them up when mom and dad get home. Or you can check Mowglie and Baloe's blog. See you all later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have just had a very nice visit on your blog!
Congratulations to this wonderful homepage and to your beautiful pugs.
I wish you all the best in showing and breeding and a Happy New Year 2009 !

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Olive! You are so cute!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

too cute! olive you need a pic like this, would wear jingle bells for us??? i didn't think so ;)!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home